Monday, April 14, 2008

Prevacid

Linkin has been a little stink lately and we really couldn't figure out why. So we went to church yesterday and during sacrament he started to fuss so lyle took him out. As soon as the sacrament prayer starts he begins screaming. Everyone kept looking at me and i know they were thinking what is your husband doing to him. So I just kept hoping that they would pass the sacrament out quickly. I finally walked out to the foyer and decided that i'd had enough so we took him home and called the doctor. They think that he has acid reflux and gave us some prevacid, i'm just praying this works because after 4 nights of no sleep and whining all day long I was about ready to give him to the indians and never think twice! Well I don't think i could really do that but you guys understand what i mean.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is what happened to us with Pryce. He was so miserable and I thought he had colic. I hope it works for Link, it has done miracles for Pryce.