Monday, March 9, 2009

Char's Wedding!

This is Char's sweet little boy Daxton! I just love this picture of him all dressed up!
Danika was a little silly that night!
Kennedi is so cute, she had to blow bubbles with the rest of the kids!
This picture makes me laugh! They look like missionary companions and not brothers! But i still love it! Their great! We were so excited to see Brett, Blair, and Kylie their what a great surprise! Kylie had to drive up from Cedar City, kind of a long drive just for Char! Thank's Kylie, we love you!
Linkin was super fussy again that night! Suprise, Suprise! I just wish he would be a happy normal little boy and not always whiny! But, you've got to love the bow tie right? My friend Jamie Dawson makes them and sells them aren't they the cutest things ever!
I love this picture of kennedi!
Quinn and Brayden! Aren't they so cute!
Crazy Danika!
Lyle thought it would be fun to take one of me and i think it turned out ok!
I don't have any clue how she got in that position!
So thank you all who came and supported Char, it turned out really good! We had an excellent turn out and lots of support  from family! Thank you all! Love ya Char!

0 comments: