Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July!

We started out the day at the Lewiston Parade it was so much fun!! Danika loved to get candy, Linkin just wanted one and he was good!
Afterwards our friend, Amber took my kids to the Hyrum parade and to The Zoo so that me and Lyle could go celebrate our Anniversary. It worked out nice for us and the kids had a blast. We picked them up at Willow Park.
Danika's pose is priceless!
Next we had Quinn and Amber over for a BBQ!
Quinn is trying to kill all my ants with SNAPS!
The kids loved the Sparklers!
Hannah is so stinking cute!
Hayden wasn't so sure about the sparklers!
Here's all the kids right as Quinn started to light the fireworks!
Here's the cute couple! So excited for them to get married on Friday!!
This is the best! Quinn lighting fireworks!! Nice!!
I'm so glad Quinn came over for the 4th! It's always nice to have family over! Thanks guys for coming! I can't wait until friday when they all become my family officially!

0 comments: