Monday, October 5, 2009

My 4 year old!

Danika had her birthday yesterday and turned 4. We had a little birthday party for her today, it was a costume party, her decision. I thought it was quite a good idea to come up with by her. She is so smart, i'm so thankful for her in my life.
This is her friend, Paige as a witch and danika is a cat!

We had the girls paint pumpkins!

And they of course got to play!

She wanted a spider cake! I thought I did a good job for just throwing it together!

We also opened some gifts at grandma's house yesterday!



She of course got to blow out the candles!
And we also opened presents at home, she was so spoiled this year! Good thing she's a good girl, She defineatly deserves to be spoiled every once in a while.

We gave her an Easy Bake Barbie oven, A Barbie Movie and some Lace and Trace princess cards!



Happy Birthday Danika!! We love you so MUCH!!!

1 comments:

Megs said...

I can't believe all my friends have kids, and now they are turing four. I am so happy for you guys. Looks like she had a fun birthday.