Friday, November 20, 2009

Grand Prize Winner

I can't believe it still!
On Monday, lyle got a phone call from a parts company that they go through and order alot of their parts for vehicles. They do a scratch and win drawing every summer. The cards that you don't win anything on you fill out your information and turn them back in to win more grand prizes, like big screen t.v.'s, camera's, things like that. Well my husband won the GRAND PRIZE!! Which is a vacation anywhere, we have a $5000 spending limit, it was set up as a cruise but we don't have to go on one.

I would really love to go to Paris, but Lyle is in need of a vacation sooner not later in the year, so we are gonna go some place tropical! Just haven't quite figured out where yet! I would love peoples opinions! I really can't believe it! We just need our luck to keep continuing! I would really like a job on the logan city fire department next!!

1 comments:

Isaac and Elise said...

That's so exciting!!! I am WAY jealous. I would maybe go to the South Pacific, although Europe would be cool too.