Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Update

Our summer has been crazy again like normal, we really haven't did anything fun since our last post. Lyle is just super busy working, no jobs have fallen through for him so he is still just working his brains out at the shop, on the ambulance and being Chief. I'm really ready for a change but I don't know where or when it will happen. Sometimes it really gets me down but I just have to have faith that all will work out and I truly believe that it will.
Danika is getting super excited for Kindergarten and I can't wait for her to goes as well, Linkin gets to go to preschool this year with Ms Tamera he also can't stop talking about it! Mackley is getting so big! Can't believe she will be 3 months old next week! I haven't taken her to the dr since june so I have no idea how much she weighs but hopefully I will get around to it for her 4 month check up, she really needs to get vaccinated I just don't like hurting my baby with shots.
Best news of all though is my mom will be home in a 8 days! Can't wait to have her back but I wish Quinn was coming with! I'm so sad to see Monica leave as well it's always nice to have friends to hang out with when lyle's working! Hopefully next time I will have pictures for you!

1 comments:

Media Reporter said...

like the word crazy but normal. i will use it in my post for sure.
Entertainment Online