Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to wish everyone one a Happy Mother's Day! I hope it was fantastic! Mine was really good, I got to sleep in until 8 oclock which was nice. The only problem was that I had to do the scripture and prayer in Relief Society and was were pushing it to make it their on time at 9 oclock but, we did it. Then Danika took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap and Linkin slept for almost 2 hours. So I fell asleep during the Jazz game! I know your wondering how I did that but i was really tired! Linkin has a ear infection and hasn't been sleep really well at nights so i've been getting up alot in the night with him. Anyways, another great thing about today is that the Jazz actually pulled it off and won!! YEAH!! That was exciting! Anyways, Happy Mother's Day again! Love you all tons!

0 comments: