Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camping!

So we got to go camping again last weekend! It was fun! Quinn rode up with me in the van, we had such a good visit! I really miss him! His life is so crazy and so is mine! So we ate really good food! Thanks to my wonderful mom! She is such an amazing cook! Love her tons! The only thing that could have made the weekend better would of been to have lyle their! He had a fund raiser for the fire department! So all day saturday he was at Big J's in Richmond for their pig out! But that's ok! His life wouldn't be the same without the fire department!

Also, today i got to go with my dad to visit my grandma J! Danika just loved her to death! She kept saying on the way home that she couldn't wait to go back to "grandma j's house to play" So yes, grandma you are a favorite in her eyes! Love you tons! Thanks for the jars and for the wonderful visit your the best!

0 comments: