Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleep!

So my week has been crazy when it comes to sleep, 1st my very super best friend Kristi came up on tuesday and we partied really hard. Tuesday night we were pretty good and were in bed by 11:00. Then came wednesday we met up with a really close friend from high school who we haven't seen since graduation pretty much. So he came over on wednesday and we stayed up until 2 a.m. Then i didn't get a nap that day because my wonderful mom came up and helped me paint the ceiling in the trailer which was very exciting because it needed it really bad. Also, we got fabric for new curtains also for the trailer which really excites me also.
   Anyways, so I went to bed at midnight on thursday night but i was doing fine on friday, we came into town and went shopping with my mom, I got some good deals which makes me super happy as well. We got to go swimming at the pool thanks to farm bureau, they rent the pool out every year for cache valley residence. So we went and ate, then the wind blew and it was so chilly that we didn't stay to long afterwards. Then last night my wonderful, most amazing friend, who has the best ideas for being such a great mom, Jen asked me to come have a coloring stay up all night and hang out sleep over. So I took Linkin with me and we went their. I got lots of coloring done for my preschool for danika which was exciting. I'm pretty much all ready to start the 1st of september! Yeah! So yes we stayed up until 3am then linkin woke up shortly after so i didn't get to bed until 4 am. So yes, I beat! But, I'm still going strong! I haven't napped today and it's 6 oclock so i think i'll make it! Yeah! But tomorrow will definately be my catch up day before i don't have any help from my husband!
    So yes, fun week! Crazy nights but got a love it every once in a while! Oh, and in closing Lyle asked me last night, " Will I have a wife back next week?" I thought it was so sweet! He really does care lots about me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been busy!!! I hope you get some good sleep this week!