Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days



Lyle, Quinn, and I took the kids to baby animal days on saturday it was so much fun! Beware, tons of pictures!
Linkin wasn't so sure he really liked any of the animals.
Danika got so excited when she saw the ponies. I'm so glad they let them ride um once for free! She loved it and wanted to go again but I told her she only got one shot this time.
The bunnies were so cute!
Danika said the bunnies were her favorite!
I can't believe that she actually touched them.
We got their in time to do the candy hunt! The girls loved grabbing candy, but not as much as Linkin loved grabbing all the suckers he could find!
This picture is so cute!
The girls wanted to ride on their dad's shoulders back to the car.

2 comments:

Adrienne Gilbert said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish I was there, maybe next year!! :)

Kristi said...

Ahh Fun! What lucky kids you have.