Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lyle's 1st Shift!

Yesterday,  Lyle went and spent the night in Hyrum for the Cache County Ambulance. Then this morning he got his first shift from 7 am to noon. He was really nervous but did great! One of the other guys on call let him do an I.V. on him and he did really good and made it in his first time! Then they got a call at midnight and he got to do an I.V. on a real patient and also made it in on his first try! He was so proud of himself! I'm also very proud of him! He gets another shift next Saturday which makes me happy! Hopefully will be getting our bathroom done in the basement this summer! All this money gets to go for home improvements!

1 comments:

Megs said...

Thats awesome, I remember my first IV I was so scared I was going to miss. Is Lyle an EMT-B, EMT-I, or Paramedic? That is way exciting for him it is a rush!!