Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 Things tag!

5 Things~




5 years ago I was:

1- Enjoying no kids yet!

2-Celebrating my 1 year anniversary in Canada.

3-Working at Papa Johns

4- Living in an apartment.

5-Wondering what to do with my life, as in school and when to become a mom.



5 things on my to do list today-(which i have all of them done already!!)

1- Weed Garden

2-Go to Nephew's Baseball game.

3-Make a salad for a barbeque tonight.

4- clean danika's room

5- workout!



5 Things I would spend a million dollars on:

1-A Nice home up on a hill

2-Pay off all debt

3-Save

4-Buy a new trailer

5- Help out people i know that need money



5 Places I've lived

1-Fielding, UT ( don't remember though i was only a baby.)

2-River Heights, UT

3- North Logan, UT

4-Richmond, UT

5-I don't have a 5th one sorry!



5 Jobs I've had:

1- um, Babysitting as a teenager

2-Papa Johns

3-Maverik (in richmond)

4-When i was really young i took care of peoples lawns in the summer

5- I use to help out at Lyle's dad shop and put bills and things on the computer for him but i didn't get paid!



5 Years from now

1- Hopefully have another baby

2- Have my husband be a firefighter

3- I want to be a better organizer

4- Be able to fix the house up

5- Be a better mom



5 People I tag:

1- Elise Reeder
2. Monica Jensen
3. Chelsey Smith
4. Meg Beauchamp
5. Brooke Trappett

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

so I am special ed...how do you do the tag thing? Sorry, I'm slow.

Ashlee Bair said...

Just copy mine and then change the answers to what you would want! It's super easy, but don't worry i didn't know what to do at first either!