Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pictures Taken!


My awesome friend Megan took pictures of my kids! She is totally amazing!! So if you need a good photographer let me know!! I love how well she captured the look of my kids!! She totally got the personalities caught in each picture!
I told you total personality of both my kids!!
This one has got to be one of my favorites!! Your amazing Meg!
OH Danika! That's my girl!!
Meg, Thank you so much for doing this! I can't thank you enough! I will definately be a repeat customer! You Rock!! Thank you!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow those pics turned out adorable!!

Datwylers said...

cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Adorable kids and pictures!!!

Chelsey said...

I love it! How does she put the swirlies on her pics, I want to learn!

Kristi said...

So adorable! They are getting SOOOOO Big!