Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Address

I have an address for Quinn now, it's

Spc. Quinn Jensen
Brooke Army Medical Center
MCHE-DN-6W
3851 Rodger Brooke Drive
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-6200

He sounds really good! Dad says he's having restlest Leg syndrome, which stinks for a man that can't move his legs very well. He's having surgery on Thursday for his elbow, arm and left heel. They think is back will heal just fine without another surgery, he has to wear a brace for 12 wks which they say is very uncomfortable but I think it's better than him having another surgery. He has his cell phone so you can text him now! I'm sure he would love to hear from others. I hear he is super bored, so if you have any good ideas on how to entertain him let us know! I guess the t.v. in his room is like 10 inches and they don't have cable or anything so pretty much he has nothing to do! Which if you know Quinn he doesn't sit still very easily, I'm sure he is going crazy!

Thanks again for all the love and concern!!

1 comments:

Tatiana said...

Can he skype? There's an idea.