Saturday, March 26, 2011

Texas

 This was taken yesterday before his surgery! I love this kid!!
 This is the Powless Guest House where we stayed, it's a army hotel. Really nice rooms, they take such good care of you there!
 This building is my favorite, it's the Center for the Intrepid. This is where quinn will probably go to get his physical therapy. The building looks so cool!
 This is the hospital where he is staying, It's huge and they are adding more rooms to it! The hospital is specialized in Orthopedics, that's why they sent Quinn there.
 The front of the Center for the Intrepid's building!
 Angie my sister in law sent this to Quinn while we were there! I love it!
 Isn't he so good looking? I just love him so much! He won't smile with his teeth showing, i wonder if it's because his tooth is chipped although you can't tell that much!
 We took one afternoon and went to the Alamo, it was so cool! The architecture was amazing.
 This is the Wounded Warrior and Family Support Center! This place is awesome, they do so much for the familes and warriors that are there. They are constantly giving free food away and bottled water! Which was well needed in the heat!
 Side view of the WWFSC!
The Riverwalk, it was so gorgeous! This was my favorite thing to see, site seeing wise that is! I just loved being with Quinn. It was hard to come home and leave him there. I'm so thankful my mom and dad are there to watch over and take care of him. I miss him already! Hoping that the next couple of months go by quickly.

He had surgery yesterday on his right heel. It was the worst one, and it was as bad as they thought. They were able to fix it but he has been in alot of pain since then. He was up most of the night in pain, it makes me cry to think of him in pain. Please continue to pray for him!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ashlee, glad you got to go to Texas and support Quinn. Loved the pictures. We're talking of going to San Antonio if Dan ends up there. Gordon was there for the Air Guard. He's always wanted to go back. Glad you could sight see some, too. We'll be fasting tomorrow, too. Hope Quinn gets over the pain soon. Love to all the Jensens.

Kristi said...

Just thought you should know that I love you and your family! I am so glad that you were able to take time to go see Quinn! What an amazing and strong man! and tell him not to worry I have a chipped tooth and I was not even fighting for our country!