Friday, March 11, 2011

Quinn's in America!

My parents just heard from Quinn he's at the Walter Reed Medical Center but all they are doing is refueling the plane and then he will be off to San Antonio, Texas. They figure he should be there tonight! Hopefully my parents will be flying out soon to be with him! I'm so excited, the relief of knowing he's so close is such a great feeling!

They said he sounded so good! I'm so thankful it's because of heavenly father that we have been so blessed through this whole experience! We have witnessed so many miracles since we heard on Sunday! Thanks for all your prayers! Keep them up!

2 comments:

Meg Beau said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! I am so glad he is back in the US and hoping that he has a quick recovery!

Unknown said...

Thank you for keeeping us posted!!! I check for updates everyday!!!