Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update

My parents are now in San Antonio, Texas with Quinn. My brother brandon went with and Heidi will be going later this week. I got to talk to him today, he sounded really good. I could tell he was a little tired but other than that I thought he sounded awesome. My mom informed me that he doesn't have broken legs, which is nice to know just that his heels are shattered. Even though he has a long road a head of him I feel comforted that he will be alright!

So thankful for the gospel during this time in my life. I don't think I would have survived without it! I will try to update more later about when he will be having surgeries so we can pray for him and how he is doing! So thankful for you love and concern through all this! Love you guys tons!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the update Ash! I am glad that his is closer and that he can now see some family. I bet it was nice to hear from him. If you talk to him again tell him that we love him and are very proud of him!